Friday, February 10, 2017

What Others Must Think…

            I can’t pull it together. I was flying so high for so long, I’m completely exhausted coming down. My body hurts people! I feel like I’ve been beat up with a club! I see that you are out there, following along as I’m scraping thou life with mental illness. I have my daughter motivated to return to some of her extracurricular, while I remain in my pajamas at home, alone with my pup Raco. He snoozes all day leaving me to worry, and re-worry about my latest issue in life. Currently worrying about buying a new car. I don’t know anything about buying a new car, but I know I need one.

            Ugh I can’t believe it…..Its nap time at 10AM. I’m so tired, my body aches. I didn’t sleep much last night which adds to my current state of exhaustion. I’ll be back…need to charge the battery extra early today…maybe I’ll feel like coming back later today?? ~ Mental Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment