Saturday, February 4, 2017

Screaming From the Roof Tops...

            For those of you who follow my blog, you know that I completely admit that my life with Bipolar I with Mixed Episodes can feel like a runaway train…more like train wreck.  I completely admit that after decades of being treated for my poly-diagnosis, I have times when I am completely out of control. Hello, my name is Mental Mari, and I feel completely crazy at times.
            So I’ve done it again, single handily fucked my world up. Finances are screwed, there’s holes in the walls from me kicking them, I totaled my car the last night, and my daughter informed me tonight that I’ve been extremely rude. Yup, now my stress level is through the roof. I’m manic, and I can’t make it stop! I’ve been on this upswing for close to a month and a half now. Thankful I have ambition and determination to start a blog, while waiting to cycle down into the depth of chronic depression. I’ve been in three times in a month to see my physiatrist. The adjustments aren’t working, my crazy side is showing. “Yeah my mom tells me, there’s something off.” Thanks mom, I hadn’t noticed.
            Normally my blogs have some sort of solution, something to educate, or just enjoy. Geeze, I’m going to sound like a Oh and did I mention I turned it into a hit and run? Yes, I fled, I know your saying, why? I was in no way intoxicated, everything was legal, and legit, but I panicked. I ran. Now I sit here with a totaled car, and two misdemeanor charges for fleeing a scene of the accident, have to go to jail again, new mug shot…great, my finances are wrecked, everyone is sick of my bullshit, so I’m at cold shoulder status with my family. Black sheep status. If they only knew, if they could just understand I am completely out of character right now.

            I’m shouting as loud as I can for someone, anyone to please help me! I’m hearing crickets people…Maybe the doc can get it right Monday. I have no idea for a game plan, hell my brain feels like scrambled eggs right now. I don’t even know how these words come out of me, but I’m glad they do. If just one person understands than all of these words have purpose. Oh yeah, we were talking about a game plan. For Monday. First my psych appointment, then seeing my counselor. Maybe I’ll feel better, my counselor usually get a smile out of me no matter how high or low I’m flying. Fuck it, this is a wrap, all I can think about are the consequences I’m about to face….yet again. I can’t sit still, I’m losing concentration, time to move on to the day. Good day to you all….till next time!                                                                                                                      ~Mental Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment